Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New store in LA? I am outta the loop.. fill me in, please!!!

  1. #1
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    I am so behind on all the good 411 on the dolls and such.. I am going to be in LA next summer and want to go to the new store in LA.. can anyone tell me more? I am headed to the site right now to search for info there!

    Some men like to visit all the MLB fields in the nation.. my goal is to go to all three of the AG Places at least half a dozen times each (LOL!) before I die! LOL!!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! An American Girl Place Los Angeles! Opening Spring 2006. Should be great! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    HOT DIGGITY!!! LOL!!! I am going ot be there the end of July for the National Barbie Convention.. YEAYY!!! At least i have an entire year to save for my trip there! YIPPIE!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dlnw's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The link to the picture album isn't working for me. What am I doing wrong?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there Gillygal! Haven't seen you post in a coons age! Your name does get circulated with lots of ooooooohhhs and Aaaahhhhhs within the realm of dollydom though! I never get tired of seeing another of your creations and repaints!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    what album are you trying to get to? I only have a link to my site at the bottom of my posts..

  7. #7
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    JanaBanana!
    Oh, gosh.. thanks!!!! I am still at it with my Barbies.. LOL! I just got back from Boston two weeks ago.. love Boston! It was fun! I wish there was an AG Place there! LOL!!!
    Good to see you again too! I have really missed playing with my AG's. They seem to be a fall and winter toy for me and Birdie. : ) I have some really great fabric and some patterns that i bought last winter to make things for Lissie with.. I ordered Elizabeth today, so I am really excited to get some dresses made up for them now.. I will be sewing this weekend! LOL! Hope you have been good and well!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •